Myself







Myself
Hi my name is Dennis and I live in Roto Vegas, I go to Kaitao Middle School and I am 12 years old, I have 7 people all in my family I have 1 step brother, 2 step sisters, 2 real sisters an 2 real brothers my 2 best sports are rugby and soccer I also like to play PlayStation I am a good beat boxer

Academies
At Kaitao we have Academies. The Academies are Challenge, the one that I'm in, Challenge is mostly about sports and fitness. There is Enterprise they do work models. Discovery is all about computers. Expressive is about drama and performance and Rumaki is about Maori and Kapa Haka.

My Friends
My best friends are Winiata, Taylor, Albert, Shailer, Tai and Chris there all my mates that like to rugby we hang out all the time we play sports together play on same sports teams and I have alot more friends at this school.

Sports
My favourite sports are rugby cause I'm good at it and volley ball, touch, league and soccer I like watching soccer better than playing it cause my favourite soccer player is Christiano Ronaldo because he has got brilliant soccer skills and I reckon he has got the most free kick goals in the world and his football team is Manchester United and my favourite pro skate boarders are Ryan Sheckler, Tony Hawks, Rob Dyredek, Danny Way, Bam Magera and Chad Maska


Singers
My favourite RnB singers are 50 cent, Eminiem, Chris Brown, TI, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, Scribe, Nesian Mystic, Smashproof, Jaason Miraz, G Unit, 2 Pac, Notorious B.I.G, Rihanna, Justine Timberlake, Craig David, Akon, all american rejects, Teck Nine, Lukie D, T-Pain, Bass Hunter, Fall out boy, Bow Wow and David Dallas.