Rugby

A couple of weeks ago me and most of challenge had a mean game of rugby it was about 20 of us it was 10 on 10 both of the teams were even I reckon we had the meanest team so the game had started off my mate Chris got the first touch of the game but when we will playing the other people on the other side where cheating they were kicking the ball out of our hands when we got it at first we were getting slaughtered by the other team it was like 25 Nil to them until all of us in our team just got angry and started to go as hard as we could I got about 3 tries and my mate Kayleb got 1 try and my other mate Chris got 5 but the only thing that was wrong with our team was this boy Leroy kept dropping the ball and losing it to the other team cause he was scared of the other team so they caught up to us and the bell just rang we were coming a tie with the other team we were going and the other side kicked it and we got me Chris and Kayleb had a set up. Kayleb had made a few yards.